IndyJunior © Bryan Boyer

Monday, March 06, 2006

T minus....

There's exactly one week to go before we head out into parts unknown to us. Exploring, experiencing, enjoying.

Most of the furniture is gone. Packed boxes are piling up in our living room. Did my test pack today and everything seemed to fit ok. I'm guessing around 20 lbs total. Will need to do a more thorough test later this week since I missed some things on my pack list.

Lot's of dinners and lots of good-byes this week. Who knows, maybe IJ Events can think of something to do over there.... ;) KS Events will be just as good and I only wish I could be there to enjoy those as well!

Our first stop in Hong Kong is confirmed and we've got a place to stay. I received good news yesterday that my Mom will be there as well now. It'll be good to see her before we head out. It'll be hard to phone but I have promised to try as much as possible. I think though with all the internet cafes and web cams available, we'll be able to talk fairly often.

The Visas been picked up and for the record, we got 90 days for a tourist Visa. Some sites we read said 30 days was max given in Toronto.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home