IndyJunior © Bryan Boyer

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Update on North Face....

Well, it's been warmer than we thought it would be here in Lhasa so unfortunately our jackets haven't been put to good use.

We've both only worn them once. But I've got some pictures to show the great quality of jackets we bought!



1. The elastic on Jenni's hood had come out before she even put the jacket on.












2. This grommet also came out before she had a chance to wear it.












3. The stitching on the inside of the right arm is already coming out. Again before I wore my jacket.











4. I tried to put something into the inside pocket today. While I was trying to pull the velcro apart, the stitching came with it!



At this rate, we are just hoping the jackets will last until the end of our overland trip!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home