IndyJunior © Bryan Boyer

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Various Videos

I kinda wished we did buy a mini-dv recorder for this trip. There have been quite a few occasions where we ended up taking crappy 320 x 120 video off my camera. At any rate...hope you can get a few good laughs out of some of them...

Driving in China...I couldn't get the full effect of the driving style and pedestrian style here but it's a glimpse into it anyways. Taken in Dongguan, Guangdong.

A 22 hour train ride...This was a quick shot of us (ok mostly me!) 2 hours into our 22 hour train ride from Guilin to Kunming. ;)

Dali Beer Barley - In the Beginning...Here's a video of how the locals used whatever was passing by to help separate the barley from the stalk. Keep in mind that horse drawn carts can come by and I don't need to tell you what horses like to do anywhere, anytime right? :)

Killer and Trouble...Our little friends in Lijiang. The white one was the bugger that pee'd on our floor mat, hence the new name of Trouble!

The making of My Naxi Wife...Here's Jenni getting shown up by the local Naxi elders. But at least she had the guts to do it. Not like me!

It wasn't technically hitchhiking...Ok, so instead of the real bus, we took a mini-van from TLG to Zhongdian. We were a bit worried....but we did make it...

A view of Yangshuo...Some footage of all the limestone peaks in the area...very nice.

Serenade...Ok, it wasn't for us...but that doesn't mean I couldn't take a hidden video of it! :P I'm not sure I would have paid for it...would you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home