IndyJunior © Bryan Boyer

Sunday, March 12, 2006

And away we go....

The past weeks to me have been such a blur. There have been no weekends. Every day was packed with things to do. Car, cats, packing, selling, buying! Happy, sad, scared, excited, nervous! I'm just a mess of emotions right now!

There's less than 12 hours to go before we head out. Soon that hopping arrow on the map will have moved to a different location about 13000 km away!

Again I have to thank all my family, friends and co-workers. Everyone has contributed so much to this awesome experience and I feel extremely lucky to be able to do this! Please keep in touch!

THANKS EVERYONE! WE'LL MISS YOU ALL!

P.S.: After packing and re-packing, the spork and bowl are out! :( And, it turns out that my pack actually weighs closer to 35 lbs, than the previously mentioned 20 lbs! I may be dumping more stuf as we go...

1 Comments:

  • I always knew you were the emotional type. The leopard spotted pants was a first indication. Now why would your pack be 10 pounds heavier than jenni's?

    By Blogger Hank Liao, at 10:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home