IndyJunior © Bryan Boyer

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Responses to comments

So since I can't see my blog I thought I'd respond to some of the comments posted in some previous posts....

For Muddy Feets:

I have actually been debating whether or not I want to do this coffee table book. We'll see. I haven't seen too much in the way of interesting photo opportunities! ;) Although Jenni had a chance at a good one.

As of now, we have been quite spoiled, every place so far has had a western toilet except for the one in Guangzhou.

Also, I wasn't so sure if anyone cared to hear about me squatting! Hahahah....gross!

For Shantou to Guangzhou:

Oh crap! That is a double chin....I gotta stop drinking so much beer!

For mmmmmm Beer!:

That is an excellent idea! I will try to get a contact at the brewery! I'd buy that stock for sure! :)


Thanks for all the comments everyone. Keep em coming. I'm sure at some point I'll be able to respond in the blog itself....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home