IndyJunior © Bryan Boyer

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Bad News then Good News

Not news about us. This is about one of my favourite bands.

A while back Blink 182 decided to go on hiatus (ie. broke up) and when I found out, I was a bit sad to think I wouldn't get to hear anymore music from them. I don't think there's a song that they wrote that I didn't like. Some more than others for sure but they were all good with a great sound.

Now that I've had some extra time on my hands recently I've been able to read up on stuff that interests me and I was happy to find that the members hadn't stopped creating but decided to start 2 new bands!

Yes, hooray.....

Angels and Airwaves is the new group from the same person who started Boxcar Racer. He even pulled in some of the people from that group (except the drummer). The site is amazing. They're even coming out with a feature film. The demos sound pretty good. I can't wait until I get back to grab the CD.

+44 is the next group started by the remaining members. Again a great sound. Their CD comes out on the 14th of this month. Again I can't wait to get it. For those of you in Toronto who are Blink fans, +44 will be at the Phoenix on 11/21!!!! Sweet....

Now all I need to do is figure out how to spec out a sweet multi-media PC. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home