IndyJunior © Bryan Boyer

Monday, February 19, 2007

That's all folks!


It sure has been one amazing year and it flew by so fast. As you might know from reading J's blog, we are heading out west to Calgary. I'm looking forward to spending more time with family and to enjoy the outdoor lifestyle available there but sad to leave all the friends and memories we've made here.

But, if there's one thing I learned on this trip, it's that change is good...

This may sound stupid but I wanted to do a "Thanks" blog...

Our trip was fun, exciting, and eye opening but it wasn't just us that made it so good. There were so many other reasons it was so successful.

Firstly, the support from everyone, especially family when we told them about this. We never got a "are you crazy" reaction but exactly the opposite. It was great and never made us (ok me) think twice about what we were doing.

Secondly, thanks for all the goodluck charms. J & I had them on us all the time. It was a great reminder of the good friends back home.

Thirdly, thanks for all the prayers and thinking of us. A lot of things happened on this trip which lead me to believe how we may have had a "guardian angel" looking over us. Now I'm not religious in any way but everything definitely worked out, and everything had a purpose. I attribute it to everyone who was thinking about us. Let's call it "good" energy. Thanks! :)

Fourth, thanks for reading our blogs! I've never been that good with writing but I had fun putting these blogs together and hope you've had fun reading it as well!

And lastly, thanks to J who always knew where we were heading next, where we were going to search for a place to stay, how to ask for anything and everything we needed and to constantly push me to do things I wouldn't normally do!

That's it, that's all folks!

1 Comments:

  • And Thank you Ian, for taking the chance and traveling the world with me.

    By Blogger Jenni, at 10:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home