IndyJunior © Bryan Boyer

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Feeling Homesick...kind of...

With our Chinese progressing at a snails pace, I think I am starting to miss the North American way of life a bit.

I have to admit the last little while has been a bit harder to deal with. I guess it's a bit of homesickness cause the smallest things would piss me off. Stuff that's not normally done in North America... ;)


I've lasted 3 months but there's only so much my 4 mini-discs worth of songs can do. James Blunt, Eminem, Green Day and Blink 182 have helped pass many sleeper train nights. I know we have a 23 and 25 hour ride coming up quite soon.

I'm sure this is just a temporary feeling and I'll be back at it full swing soon enough. We're heading into minority territory again and perhaps that will help....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home