IndyJunior © Bryan Boyer

Friday, December 15, 2006

It used to be a Lizard...

It seemed our attempts to clean the A/C unit in the living room weren't too successful as water was still dripping out of the unit.

So, up I went again with the snake to try to clear whatever was blocking the bugger. It was getting hot and we need our A/C!

I managed to remove the clip and the hose from the fitting when I saw something inside the cover. It moved when I moved the hose. I saw this long thin dark thing so I picked it up with the pliers and slowly worked it out...

I told J, "there's something up here" and with that I pulled out this petrified lizard carcass!!!! It was sooooo cool!

I have no idea how it got there or how long it was there for but this thing was neat! Poor little guy. These guys are everywhere here. Because the homes aren't completely sealed from the outside, they wander inside through the holes and take up refuge anywhere they can I guess. Bad choice for this guy huh?

We've found one half stuck (head sticking out) from the shower drain before too!

The ribs are fricking cool! We've got him in a tuppeware container now as J's Dad wants to show his friends!

1 Comments:

  • So Ian,

    Let me get this straight.

    One one hand, you approached a World War II (WWII fer crying out loud!!) geocache, and after seeing an itsy-bitsy spider, you run like a "Mary", arms flailing, dropping your purse in the haste to get out of there.

    BUT.

    On the other hand, you're fixing an air-conditioner hose, see a petrified lizard carcass, and think "That's so cool!".

    I think we need a re-adjustment of priorities along with a few testosterone injections and perhaps a subscription or two to a men's magazine.

    You're scaring me here.

    YOU LEFT BEHIND A WWII GEOCACHE! This most certainly is grounds for significant punishment... {ahem} Jenni?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:17 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home