IndyJunior © Bryan Boyer

Friday, December 08, 2006

Is This Thing Real? Part Deux...

You all thought I was joking right? About the sticker, and logging in to to see if you got a legit product?

HA!

Here's the proof....

We bought an extra battery the other day and lo and behold, it came with a sticker to check....of course I logged on, and YES it's real! Woohoo! :D

That's so funny one! (Ian's best Malaysian slang impersonation...)

(J will say it's not even close....)

Another funny thing is that we found a coupon for saving 20 RM and thought great, let's use it. When we showed the clerk, he's like, hold on and disappears for a bit. We had no idea what he was doing but I think he went to check with the manager. I guess people here don't use coupons all that much...we're probably the first.

But like I said before....we're cheap!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home