IndyJunior © Bryan Boyer

Monday, December 04, 2006

Why oh why did we watch Hostel?

When the movie first came out I think we were in China still and we both said we shouldn't watch this movie just in case.

Well, guess what we just did?

Yup, and now we are totally regretting watching it. I personally didn't think the movie could be that gruesome but I guess horror movies have come a long way since the Jason and Freddy days. Body parts, loads of blood, drills, bolt cutters, psycho maniacs all packed into an hour and a half. Nice....

Wow, what a messed up movie. We can't understand who would think of something like that.

All I can say is that if you are about to travel, don't watch this movie!

We've still got about a weeks worth of hostel living to do and now I can't wait!!!!

1 Comments:

  • You should have never watched this movie while on the road! It's the worst travelling movie of all times. What a sick idea! But I guess you don't have to worry... you got Jenni by your side all the time, so you can't venture into places like this. :P
    Have a safe trip to Africa.
    Cheers,
    Sam

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:42 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home