IndyJunior © Bryan Boyer

Thursday, November 16, 2006

The Right Side is the Wrong Side...

It finally happened...I "accidently" ended up driving on the right side of the road. :P

All was going so well until we got into the smaller streets across from where the coffee shops are. We were heading there to pick up lunch and I was busy talking when I made a left turn and for some reason I just ended up on the right side. I guess part of it was I was looking for a parking spot on the right side but I wasn't concentrating and just by instinct the car ended up there. Luckily, speeds don't go more than 15 km/h here (really small street).

There was only one car coming and I remember thinking "what the heck is he doing on my side of the road" before I finally realized it was me that was on the wrong side.

The other guy was probably thinking what an idiot! Sorry dude!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home